Get To Know The Place
As an International Trader, success is your noise. You not only manage an existing portfolio or clients and suppliers but identify and acquire new business as well. You know the sweet spot between selling and buying. Working jointly with the back office and logistics teams, you successfully close and deliver deals. You keep track of offers and manage relationships with clients, suppliers and manufacturers, while negotiating prices, payment and delivery terms. And, of course, you always make sure your suppliers and clients' financial and account information is up to date. You report directly to the Managing Partner or your division.
This business is an international trading house that consists of four all-round import and export divisions. Their field of operations is global, where they sell branded and non-branded consumer goods. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, the company can offer its costumers favorite terms on a wide range of well-known branded products. Their worldwide network of buyers and sellers guarantees the highest standards on service and quality. In order to maintain this vision, employees are stimulated to develop themselves in many directions, and are offered a wide range or opportunities to do so.
About The Job
As an International Trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of the existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of the company, as well as identifying new businesses. Your job is to find the best balance between sales and buying. You are responsible to keep track on offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms.
Furthermore, you will manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Together with your colleagues from the back-office/logistics teams, you will collaborate to successfully close and deliver deals. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner of your own division.
- You speak fluently Spanish, Portuguese and English;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics/business, and an equivalent level of working and thinking;
- You have within 3 years of relevant experience in a commercial sales function;
- You are flexible, have a commercial attitude and an entrepreneurial mind-set;
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills; confident, charismatic, positive and proactive;
- You are able to set priorities and work on more than one task;
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working with targets;
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills;
- You are in possession of a ‘’B’’ category driver’s license;
- You are willing to travel up to 40% (or more) of your work time to different countries (inside/outside Europe).
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team;
- Appropriate, competitive top benefits; the fixedvsalary depends on your experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Free nice and healthy lunch;
- Interesting development and training opportunities;
- An international and multilingual environment;
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated;
- You will become part of an organization in full growth;
- An amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop.
Got a Good Feeling?
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of International Trader (Spanish & Portuguese Market).