Get To Know The Place
The company is the European distributor of Board Handling & Traceability Equipment, and is the leading supplier of automated board handling equipment for the European, African and Middle East PCB Assembly industry.
Their history traces back to 1992, when they obtained the exclusive European sales rights. Since then a network of agents has been setup to serve customers throughout their sales region. The agents are supported by the companies area sales managers who are familiar with the entire production process and specialize in several specific areas.The company has its own customer-service department with a standard 12-hours response time. Naturally, the company has the necessary spare parts on stock for fast delivery, if required.
The facility offers adequate space for customer demonstrations, technical and sales training and has a 750 square meter warehouse, where the European stock of equipment, including spare parts and magazine racks is stored.
About The Job
Your tasks as service engineer range from installing and commissioning board handling systems for clients to independently altering PLC programmes to fit customer requirements. You provide your service support via telephone and on location, and you instruct customers, maintain the systems you install, and in doing so you secure a sustainable relation with your customers. For this job you are required to travel within Europe, your working hours will consist of 50% short-term trips, and your weekends can be spent at home.
- You are in possession of a bachelor (or equivalent) diploma in Electrical Engineering
- You have extensive work experience in programming PLC’s in structured text (e.g. Codesys, B&R, TwinCat)
- You have strong mechanical aptitude
- You work accurately, you are customer- and solution-oriented, you are independent and stress-resistant
- You master the English language well, knowledge of Dutch and German is a plus
- You will benefit good employment conditions and a competitive salary
- You will have a training period of 2 to 3 months
- You will work a challenging and diverse job in a highly dynamic environment
- You will have plenty of room for own initiatives and ideas
- You will get an annual contract with the prospect of a permanent contract
- You will have the use of a company car, phone and laptop
- You will receive the necessary technical equipment consisting of a toolkit and laptop
- You will work in a strong team of driven and highly skilled professionals
Got a Good Feeling?
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Service Engineer.