Get To Know The Place
This business is an international trading house that consists of four allround import and export divisions. They operate globally, selling branded and non-branded consumer goods. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, the company can offer its customers favourable terms on a wide range of well-known branded products. Their worldwide network of buyers and sellers guarantees the highest standards of service and quality. In order to maintain this vision, employees are stimulated to develop themselves in many directions, and are offered a wide range of opportunities to do so.
About The Job
As a trader with a focus on the French and Italian Market, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of the existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of the company, as well as identifying new businesses. Your job is to find the best balance between sales and buying. You are responsible for keeping track of offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms. Furthermore, you will manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Together with your colleagues from the back-office and logistics teams you will collaborate to successfully close and deliver deals. You will be reporting directly to the managing partner of your own division.
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in the field of economics and business, and an equivalent level of working and thinking
- You have at least one year of relevant experience in a commercial sales function
- You are fluent in Italian and speak English at a near-native level
- You are flexible, have a commercial attitude, an entrepreneurial mind-set and a good set of interpersonal skills
- You are able to prioritise and multitask
- You are a self starter and enjoy working with targets
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills
- You are in possession of a B category driver’s license
- You are willing to travel at least 40% of your work time to different European countries
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team
- Appropriate, competitive top benefits; the salary depends on your experience
- Travel allowance and pension
- Interesting development and training opportunities
- An international and multilingual environment
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated
- You will become part of an organization in full growth
- Very good working atmosphere; weekly drinks at the private bar, team-events, legendary parties, boot-camp and a healthy lunch in a private restaurant
- An amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop
Got a Good Feeling?
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company is looking forward to your application! Clicking on the application button will lead you to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of International Trader (Italian Market).