Get To Know The Place
My client is a globally operating leading wholesaler in the dynamic market of premium brand fast-moving consumer goods. Their decades worth of experience and their highly international and diverse client base makes for an exciting work atmosphere. Their young and international team always strives to be the best when it comes to extensive market knowledge, smart logistics network, high-tech warehouses, pricing, conditions, service and quality. They work hard on developing long-term relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and clients globally.
About The Job
As an International Trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers, as well as identifying and acquiring new business. The job involves analysing requests and offers, managing customer relationships, and negotiating prices, payment and delivery terms. You will also manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. You will collaborate with colleagues from the back-office and logistics team in order to successfully close and deliver the deals.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics or business
- You have 1 to 5 years of sales experience
- You have a B-category driver’s license
- You are willing to travel at least 25% of your work time
- You are a real multitasker and you know how to prioritise
- You are commercial and entrepreneurial minded
- You have good mathematical skills and good communication and presentation skills
- You will have an exciting, challenging job in a young and international environment
- You will receive adequate training
- You will have a lot of responsibility in this position
- You will have plenty of room for your own initiative
- You will be part of a dynamic, young, energetic and professional team of dedicated colleagues
- You will receive appropriate, competitive top benefits and an experience-based salary
Got a Good Feeling?
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company is looking forward to your application! Clicking on the application button will lead you to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of International Trader - Australian Market.