Get To Know The Place
Our client is an independent European multi-asset class broker primarily operating as an intermediary for financial institutions, corporate clients and (semi) government bodies. Their international orientation resulted in a widespread work field consisting of significant clients in several markets. Their products range from fixed income, interest rates and energy / environmental to exotics, equity and equity derivatives. Next to that, the company offers a variety of market information and data services. The highly stimulating working environment allows employees to thrive and fully develop their talents.
About The Job
As a sales trader of green certificates you will become a key member of a professional team whom will guide you in your process. You will learn the ins and outs of the different commodity certificate markets and products, as well as of deal brokerage and deal structuring. The goal here is to eventually start your own business, providing your clients the highest level of service and information. This comes with the necessary amount of responsibility. You will use your knowledge of the market and intelligence to match buyers and sellers in order to optimize deal structures and commodity certificate portfolio’s.
- To have a Bachelor / Master degree thinking level.
- You are fluent in English and German; any other language would be preferred, but is not obligatory;
- Demonstrable experience in (sales) trading, brokering or account management in the green energy market
- You are pro-active and not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call potential leads. You will continue to find new trading and deal structuring opportunities for your clients
- You are proactive and communicative;
- You are a true team player and you can work under stress.
- The opportunity to become part of a young and growing team in a dynamic market;
- The chance to build your own business and client portfolio;
- A competitive salary, with a fixed and a variable component
- Free public transportation subscription
- Assistance with settling here in the Netherlands if you come from abroad
- A free gym subscription
- An attractive profit sharing opportunity.
Got a Good Feeling?
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Sales Trader German Market.