Get To Know The Place
This company was established in 1981 and since then it has been developed into a strong, global network of sources and markets. They have been operating from the Rotterdam mainport since 1998, and they have developed into a reliable, innovative and successful supplier of a wide range of feed, food and pharma ingredients. Over the years, this company has moved from fine chemical products to a more ingredient/additive-heavy portfolio. They now have their own sales offices in China (Beijing) and Colombia, which are currently managed by the head office in Zwijndrecht (the Netherlands).
About The Job
In this position you will be trained to become a result-oriented Sales Manager of commodities used in the additive-, compound feed and premix industry. Once you have completed internal training, you will be responsible for your own (international) markets and you will work on building and maintaining your own network and relations.
They are looking for people who have affiliation with (international) trade through past working experiences or internships in the Animal feed sector. Being able to work both in a team and independently is vital. You are proactive, communicative and result oriented. As you will travel on a regular basis, you are eager to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- You have a bachelor degree and at least two years of commercial experience in the animal feed sector.
- You speak fluent Dutch, and you are proficient in English, French or another European language.
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You are commercially minded, communicative and good at making contacts
- You are energetic, tactful and very convincing
- You are a naturally friendly and positive go-getter
- You will work for a well-established, globally active market leader
- You will get plenty of interesting opportunities for developing your skill set
- You will work in a dynamic and high demand industry
- You will work in a small, close-knit team, with a lot of individual responsibilities
- You will travel and work with people from every corner of the globe
- You will have a competitive salary and very good secondary benefits.
Got a Good Feeling?
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Sales Manager - Animal Feed.