Get To Know The Place
The client is a vibrant company with a long history in international trading of FMCG.
About The Job
As Trader you will be responsible to sell to a portfolio of clients, and also find new business opportunities for the company. In addition, the worldwide purchase of spices will fall within your responsibilities and daily duties.
- Maintaining and improving the relationships with clients
- Acquiring new customers and suppliers
- Keep track of your own accounts and portfolio
- Purchase from our suppliers
- Be part of a sales team within a strongly growing organization
- Exchanging information with the Logistics and Finance department
A high calibre individual is required for this role who has a significant track record of success within the Spice industry.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Trading experience in an commodities company
- The ability to hit targets and improve efficiency
- A drive and ambition to succeed
- Comfortable working under pressure
- English is a Must, Spanish/French/Mandarin appreciated
- A challenging job with a lot of responsibility
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions including a market-based gross annual salary plus any bonus
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team
- Appropriate, competitive top benefits; the salary depends on your experience
- Travel allowance
- Interesting development
- An International and multilingual environment
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated
- You will become part of an organization in full growth
- Very good working atmosphere
- An amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop
Got a Good Feeling?
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van FMCG Trader.