My client is a very revolutionary company founded in 2008 by three friends inspired in protecting companies' brands and their consumers from counterfeits and other legal offenses. With officess in Amsterdam, New York and Shanghai they are becoming the global leader in the sector.
Their global enforcement team members are multilingual with regional and legal specializations. It’s also why their software automatically prioritizes the largest infringers for their clients. Further than that, they work hard to stay ahead of the latest brand protection technologies, legislation, and enforcement methods.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the selling of the best global Brand Protection solutions and services to the largest brands in the world. You work closely with the brand, advise them on their needs and provide them with a customized proposal and presentation on how to enhance their Brand Protection solutions.
You will build up and manage your own portfolio from A to Z. Threfore, we need a go-getter, someone who can approach the new clients, take the cold calling, provide product/solution demonstration to the clients, customize the most suitable package for client, negotiate the contract and price and sign the deal eventually.
Typically, you start by checking your emails and agenda for the day. Maybe one of your colleagues from the Inside Sales team sent you some interesting prospects, so you schedule some demos. At 10am you have a meeting with your team lead, to discuss the clients you’re talking to and the possibilities of closing some deals. Before lunch you have a demo scheduled that, of course, goes flawlessly. What a great way to start the day! Afterwards you join your colleagues for lunch in our fully-stacked kitchen. Having regained your energy, you go back to your favorite task: presenting demos to prospective clients. Who knows, maybe you will knock their socks off and close another deal by the end of the day! Oh, is it already 5pm? Time to join your colleagues for the Tuesday outdoor bootcamp session!
What do we ask of you?
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience—the more the better, of course.
- You speak German and English in a Business level.
- Do you have some knowledge in IP law? Awesome, we’d love that, too!
- You treat your clients as partners, approaching them in a consultative way.
- You like to work autonomously, as in most cases it’s a solo job.
- Networking comes naturally to you, you might consider yourself a social butterfly.
- You like to keep track of the brand protection industry & general technological advancements.
- You don’t mind travelling for work or being flexible in your schedule, as we have customers from all over the world in different time zones.
- 25 vacation days to recharge your batteries.
- Pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life.
- You don’t live right next to the office? No problem! We’ll reimburse you for home-work commuting.
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities.
- You get the opportunity to work with and visit the world's top brands.
- Autonomy and responsibility for A-Z sales projects.
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours!
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to receiving your application! By clicking on the application button you come in a clear application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Business Development Manager - German Market.