Get To Know The Place
My client is one of the Global leaders in the Renewable Energy sector. Currently they have 2 offices while only founded in 2005. It is one of the first companies to pursue this market, they are now one of the largest specialized sales firms in the fields of finance solutions, forex and environmental commodities. This is complemented with widespread activity in all kinds of markets, which expand our scope covering the intertwined world of finance and commodities. My client operates out of both Amsterdam and the United States.
About The Job
- As sales trader will focus on origination and growth of existing portfolio for the Spanish market. Together with colleagues, the goal is to structure and execute trades on behalf of clients. Analysis of regulation and preparation of business cases are examples of the responsibilities a Sales Trader will be facing. And last but not least, closing deals!.
- You will be responsible for:
- • Building your own customer portfolio
- • Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
- • Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
- • Closing deals!
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance (At least HBO)
- 0-2 years’ experience in a sales, account management, business development role
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A work hard and play hard mentality.
- Self-starter and target-driven person who likes to work in a team
- relocation to Amsterdam (if necessary)
We will take care of you from the beginning, provide you with on the job training and make sure that you develop the necessary skills to succeed within our Business.
- build up your own business and client portfolio
- Extensive personal development program
- work in a fastest growing finance sales company
- Extraordinary salary and performance bonus
- A fun work environment with company trip/events/Afternoon drinks
Got a Good Feeling?
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company is looking forward to your application! Clicking on the application button will lead you to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Renewable Energy Trader (Spanish Market).