This company specializes in intelligent, sustainable energy storing solutions for the land-based and maritime industry. With a strong focus on green and reliable systems, the business has gained a leading position within the international market. Significant international clients rely on the products of this organization on a daily basis, with which they in turn take part in aiming to reach environmental objectives.
The international team consists of talented people with a strong passion for energy, tech and sustainability. Their qualities are fostered and they are actively encouraged to develop and grow in their careers. Naturally, this approach to employee development results in top-quality products and a solid foundation for future projects. Will you be part of this?
As a Sales Account Manager you will be mainly focussing on the maritime industry, selling the application of energy storage systems for hybrid and full-electric ships. By actively acquiring new clients, managing and maintaining existing relationships and proactively engaging in sales activities such as internal sales meetings, customer events and webinars, you will contribute to the growth of the overall company. Furthermore, you will shape and initiate new opportunities, acquire RFI’s, RFQ’s, orders and further develop business volumes. Moreover, you communicate with other Account Managers, draw quotations, calculations and assignments and keep track of valuable customer information in the CRM system.
● You have proven experience in the field of B2B account management on international level, preferably in the maritime field with accompanying network
● You have acquired a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a commercial, maritime or technical direction
● You show affinity with energy transition, technology and sustainability of transport
● You are proactive, entrepreneurial, ambitious and eager to learn
● You have the ability to oversee projects
● You are fluent in German and English
● You are willing to travel
● An excellent market-based salary fitted to your knowledge and experience
● Great secondary working conditions appropriate for the position
● Motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues
● Plenty of room to grow and develop your skills
● Room to explore your interests within or outside your field of expertise
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Account Manager (Hamburg).