This company has rapidly gained a leading position in the market of sport nutrition supplements for the B2B sector. Offering a wide range of products and an outstanding service level, this organization specializes in providing customers with attractive supplement products and sportswear from the United States, Canada and Europe. Founded in 2008 and growing ever since, this business is eager to expand its network and enter new markets. In order to build and maintain relationships across Europe, they’re now looking for a talented and motivated Account Manager. Are you up for the challenge?
As an Account Manager, you start with a thorough training into the job. You’ll become familiar with all the departments within the business, your customer base as well as the internal sales processes. Upon finishing the training, you’ll become responsible for a sales region in Northern Europe (e.g. Benelux, UK, Scandinavia). One week each month, you’ll visit customers abroad to analyze their needs on-site and establish and maintain long-term relationships. You identify and acquire new customers independently and provide ideas on how to develop your customer base into valuable key accounts. In doing so, you keep in close contact with the head of sales and marketing.
● You’ve attained a degree in the field of economics, international business, sales management, foreign trade or a similar field
● You have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar role
● You have a true passion for sales
● Your communicative skills in English are outstanding
● Ideally, you have great affinity with sports
● You’re eager to learn, willing to travel abroad and able to work independently
● A challenging position within an international business
● The chance to take responsibility for your own sales territory
● Great colleagues and a dynamic working environment
● Attractive income opportunities
● Plenty of space for independent work and development
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Account Manager.