This leading provider of cloud-based SaaS financial software and SAP embedded software is rapidly gaining ground worldwide. Working with both midsize businesses and large enterprises, the company runs projects that vary in size, shape and execution. The dynamic field and high level of knowledge make this organisation the perfect place to develop your skills and grow as a professional. Integrity and innovation go hand in hand within this company and employees are stimulated to experience this fruitful combination.
Your role as SAP ABAP Developer includes thorough ABAP development using OO programming style and Web services as well as assistance of the Product Owners to define valuable business functions. Your deep knowledge of Finance (and Controlling) and Asset Management is expanded by on the job learning techniques and a number of challenging projects. You regularly are in close contact with customers of the company as well as stakeholders, for whom you provide the required and desired communication lines.
- You have functional knowledge in FI and CO (including customizing), and Asset Management;
- You have a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience with ABAP programming;
- You are willing to become a solid ABAP programmer;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Math or BE /B.Tech or ME / M.Tech in Computer Science, Finance or Accounting field;
- Experience with tax management is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP Core data Services (ABAP CDS) and Odata services is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP Basis components (t)(q)RFC/ICM/WebService is a plus.
Languages: Dutch and English
- A job at a rapidly growing company in a dynamic and tech-driven environment;
- A collaborative environment;
- The ability to acquire new skills;
- Room for personal growth through mentoring and coaching;
- Plenty of space to show initiative.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van SAP ABAP DEVELOPER (FICO/ ASSET MANAGEMENT).