This European supplier of software is specialized in developing and implementing flexible standard solutions for several specific fields. Their software is end-to-end, granting them the opportunity to fully support customers across all levels of development. In this role, you will become part of a specialized team that is responsible for developing state-of-the-art customer portals and customer journeys in order to make complex processes more accessible to any user. All software is made in-house and continuously in progress; new implementations are carried out on a regular basis. Apart from this, the company offers plenty of freedom and responsibility to show initiative, explore new opportunities and develop yourself into a committed expert.
As a Software Engineer, you build new, qualitative and user-friendly software. You locate bugs and know how to fix them using your expertise and experience. You mainly work with Java, SQL and Linux, always taking into account the best way to solve problems. In addition, you and your colleagues from the customer team act as the first point of contact when customers have questions or experience problems with the software. This combination of programming and customer contact allows you to become a hybrid professional, granting you the opportunity to develop into the best version of your professional self. In your role as a Software Engineer, it is therefore important that you are able to analyze problems, come up with creative solutions, make decisions and continue until you get the job done!
● You think and work on graduate level (hbo)
● You are passionate about development and take pride in the quality of the code you deliver
● You enjoy working in a team
● You are experienced in Java
● A challenging job at an ambitious and highly specialized company
● Room to grow and develop yourself into a committed expert
● A learning trajectory that is tailored to your ambitions
● An in-house academy
● The opportunity to frequently work from home
● Daily free and healthy lunches
● Fun activities on a regular basis
● The chance to attend (or even host) expert talks
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company is looking forward to your application! Clicking on the application button will lead you to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Software Engineer.