At our client, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands they can count on more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Worldwide, Our clienthas approximately 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries. You will share your expertise with 6 colleagues from our Cyber Centre department in Amsterdam. Within this department, innovation and personal development are of paramount importance.
You will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the implementation and management of all mandatory activities • responsible for Support and Operation within Platform (1500 servers)
• Responsible for changes, from initiation to realization. Incl. the applicable procedures and preparation of the necessary documentation • life Cycle Management (Planning / follow-up)
• Producing documentation and work instructions • technical support for the various projects (CAP, SAP to Azure, ServiceNow, Robotics initiatives, Cloud etc) • stand-by shifts (maximum 1 week per 4 weeks) and monthly Maintenance Window activities (during weekends)
• When it comes to content, you certainly won't be blown over. At the same time, you have a hands-on mentality and like to start with a dynamic organisation. You have the guts, by trial and error, to try out new things and keep learning. You also have a Senior Server Administrator for this vacancy:
• Bachelor education level (HBO) or equal relevant work experiences;
• Knowledge of IT Security and IT Risk programs; extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and infrastructure services and management applications such as Active Directory, Hyper-V, SCCM, VMM, Orchestrator, ADFS, DHCP, DNS;
• Skilled in identifying bottlenecks and providing proposals for improvements; affinity with renewable technologies and willingness to learn.
• In addition to a fixed salary, you share in our profits;
• Great opportunities for advancement. Every 2 to 3 years,
• depending on your ambitions and performance, you grow to a new position;
• A development program through which you continue to develop yourself continuously;
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
• 26 vacation days per year and the possibility to buy an additional 15 vacation days per year;
• A 40-hour working week;
• A time-for-time arrangement for overtime;
• The possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
• A good mobility scheme:
• A laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
• A good pension plan;
• The possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
• The possibility to take advantage of fiscally attractive things, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Senior Server Administrator.