You are professional and security focused and will implement security designs and translate complex elements into presentable information. You have excellent writing and presentation skills and ideally working in a professional services environments similar to our Client.
You will be part of the Dutch IT & Workplace Services organization.
You will report directly to the Lead Architect and will be part of the Infrastructure Team which is located in the Netherlands and in India. All in all a challenging role.
• HBO (Higher Vocational Education) or higher thinking and working level
• Five years of experience of which three or more years in cyber security
• Preferred security certification e.g. Security+/CSA+, SSCP, CCSP or similar
• Working knowledge of technical security controls like Privileged Access Management (PAM), Intrusion Detection and Protection Services (IDS), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Perimeter Security, Security Continues Monitoring, Strong Authentication, etc.
• Familiar with cloud technologies, primarily MS Azure and AWS
• Skilled with Microsoft operating systems and business applications: server, client, Office 365, AD, ADFS, Azure AD, etc.
• A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
• Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
• Internal career opportunities
• Role-related training
• Competitive salary
• Personal development plan
• Continuous developments in ICT area
• 26 vacation days
• NS Business Card
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of Cyber Security Analyst.