Get To Know The Place
This international business has been active on the international market for over 80 years. With tons of experience and expertise the company specializes in high quality measuring equipment and facilities. Their instrumentation is suited for and extensively used in a wide range of industries: from the chemical or pharmaceutical industry to the food and beverages industry. Their products are highly sustainable and reliable, making them the ideal instruments for long-term projects that require optimal safety. For employees this company forms an excellent environment to grow as a specialist and acquire more skills. The dynamic working environment and international connections allow for a wide range of opportunities.
About The Job
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you have a wide range of responsibilities. You take on a leading role in multidisciplinary projects for the improvement of new or existing measurements. This might include: defining the product requirements based on the Market Requirements Specification, managing the development of design concepts in close cooperation with team members from other disciplines, managing product development by developing mechanical concepts, modules, components and processes or participation in building a functional model that enables functionality testing of the design. Furthermore this includes improving the product design, creating detailed design documentation, assisting in the assembly of modules, testing to verify spec compliance and the preparation of the release for production. Next to that you are asked to actively delve into the working standards and products of the company.
- outstanding knowledge of production techniques for a variety of materials and applications, including: investment casting, injection molding (plastics and metals) and sheet metal forming (bending and deep drawing);
- expert in 3D cad systems for part design and 2D drawings for manufacturing;
- expert in FEM analysis (static structural, linear and non-linear material behavior);
- excellent design skills, ability to work independently, great project management skills and a creative mindset;
- experience with ASME or/and EN13445 standards and all related activities to calculate and report a constructions compliancy to the standards;
- experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and a multicultural organization;
- excellent communication skills;
- fluent in the English language;
- ability to generate high quality documents and progress reports;
- experience with Ansys, fatigue calculations and/or ASME VIII Div. 2 and EN13445 Annex B/C -Design by Analysis- assessments is a pre;
- good knowledge of Dutch and/or German is preferred but no hard requirement.
- a highly dynamic, technical and international working environment;
- plenty of room for own initiative and ideas;
- the opportunity to develop your skills;
- modern working surroundings;
- a competitive salary and great employee benefits;
- the chance to work with the latest technologies.
Got a Good Feeling?
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Mechanical Engineer R&D.