This international business has been active in the international market for over 80 years. With tons of experience and expertise, the company specializes in high quality measuring equipment and facilities. Their instrumentation is suited for and extensively used in a wide range of industries: from the chemical or pharmaceutical industry to the food and beverages industry. Their products are highly sustainable and reliable, making them the ideal instruments for long-term projects that require optimal safety. For employees, this company forms an excellent environment to grow as a specialist and acquire more skills. The dynamic working environment and international connections allow for a wide range of opportunities.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you are co-responsible for the development of the design of concepts. In this process, you are guided by the architect and work in close relation with team members from several disciplines. You assist in the product development modules and components, participate in building a functional model that enables functionality testing of design and support the improvement of the product design, using test results and input from other departments. In addition, you create detailed design documentation for the review of the product design, assist in the assembly of modules by integrating components and the verification of their performance and perform tests to verify spec compliance, analyze test results and write solid reports. You are asked to actively participate in the preparation of the release for production, build up knowledge of the different products within the company and become familiar with the working and development processes.
- a minimum of 5 years of mechanical engineering working experience in an R&D environment;
- a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- sufficient knowledge of production techniques for a variety of materials and applications, including: investment casting, injection molding (plastics and metals) and sheet metal forming (bending and deep drawing);
- experience in 3D cad systems for part design and 2D drawings for manufacturing;
- great design skills, ability to work independently and a creative mindset;
- experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and a multicultural organization;
- excellent communication skills;
- fluent in the English language;
- ability to generate high quality documents and progress reports;
- good knowledge of Dutch and/or German is preferred but no hard requirement.
- a highly dynamic, technical and international working environment;
- plenty of room for own initiative and ideas;
- the opportunity to develop your skills;
- modern working surroundings;
- a competitive salary and great employee benefits;
- the chance to work with the latest technologies.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Mechanical Engineer R&D.