This Company is a high-tech startup from Amsterdam that focusses on building a Smart Parking Solutions to help drivers find a parking space quick and easy by showing them where the available parking spaces are located in the neighborhood. By helping you find a parking space, they help cities become less congested, cleaner and less frustrating for citizens.
Their technology is built on an ecosystem of wireless sensors to detects vehicles (moving and parked vehicles). The cool thing about their tech is that their sensors share their data in real-time through a mesh network. This makes their solution highly scalable, cost-efficient and plug and play to set up.
They sell their suite of vehicle sensor solutions to large corporations, municipalities and cities. For these clients they optimize parking capacity, counting cars, do temporary measurements, and manage traffic flow. Every month they keep expanding their product line through their continued focus on R&D and innovation.
It is their ambition to become the largest and most innovative provider of IoT solutions for the B2B market. They do not build a product to shove boxes. They build solutions that fit scalable business cases.
Their team consists of hardcore engineers and innovators that have a great passion for hardware, wireless sensor networks, AI, big-data analytics, serverless architecture and seamless user experiences.
• Design and build embedded hardware
• Implement software of embedded systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
• Review code and design
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
• Integrate and validate new product designs
• Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
• Provide post-production support
• Rapid prototyping
• Stay up to date on industry developments and the latest IoT trends
• Interface with hardware design and software development
• Assess third party and open source software
• Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Verify and deploy programs and systems
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Stay up to date on industry developments and latest IoT trends
So here is why you should work with us:
• We want A-Player team members. Are you at that level?
• We are persistent, highly focussed and eager to grow (personal growth and business growth).
• We want to become the greatest, not just another IoT company. We want to be a presence in many markets. Come build for scale with us.
• We are in it for the long haul. We are dead serious on the fact that we want to retain you. Make you feel at home and be part of our family.
• We compensate you well in the form of a base salary and stock options. We believe that your risk-taking should be compensated well for joining our success. You build it with us so you should earn it.
• Our culture is open but structured, we focus on results while being passionate about building cool technology.
• You will not work for us, you will work with us.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Electrical Engineer.