Our partner is a young, fast growing company with its headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. They have a wealth of experience in the design, development and manufacturing of electric motion and control loading systems for a wide variety of applications such as vehicle simulation (aircraft, cars, trains, armored vehicles, etc.), entertainment rides, research and development applications. Their products are exported worldwide from our EU and US offices. The working atmosphere is informal, dynamic, challenging and flexible.
Your main responsibility will be:
• Collecting requirements and iterating on designs with customers and users.
• Development of intuitive interfaces aimed at both end-users and engineers.
Deployment of both Windows and Linux desktop applications.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or similar.
• Experience with developing graphical user interfaces and relevant toolkits, such as Qt.
• Experience with programming in C++.
• Strong software design and architecture skills.
• Good communication skills in English.
• An open, modern working environment, with short communication lines.
• Possibilities for growth in own responsibilities.
• Possibilities for courses and personal development.
• Good salary conditions.
• International working environment.
• Working with interesting high-tech products.
Are you interested in the above profile? Good Company looks forward to your application! By clicking on the application button you will get to a well-arranged application screen where you can respond with your CV or LinkedIn profile to the vacancy of GUI Software Engineer.