This company specializes in the development of software for innovative technology. In doing so they aim to contribute to the improvement of the business processes of clients, the quality of society and the job satisfaction of their employees. The perfect combination of people and technology is what they strive for. The software solutions of this organization are in line with the values and objectives of customers and contribute to a reliable and future-proof environment. Your work within this company is therefore entirely devoted to innovation. With attention for people and a passion for technology, they strive for a perfect balance in which both factors come forward to their best advantage.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you are responsible for developing the most innovative software solutions for clients. You have an eye for the demands of customers, but also for society as a whole. You are involved in the development of software that brings products to life. You don't do it alone. In this position you work together with a team of software and hardware engineers. You write specifications, set up the software architecture, design software designs, implement unit tests and perform these tests.
- You have completed a relevant bachelor course;
- You already have some experience in a tech environment
- You are experienced with C and C ++
- You are experienced with embedded and / or real-time operating systems such as Linux, Android and Windows CE
- You have knowledge of wireless technology
- You have knowledge of and experience with object oriented design and UML
- Some experience in methods and tools such as UML, RUP, Scrum and Agile
- You have exceptional communication and social skills
- You are self-motivated and driven
- You have analytical skills
- You pay attention to both the human and technical side of a project
- You can take your colleagues and clients into your world
- a position that matches your interests and qualities;
- an inspiring working environment in which you can continue to improve yourself;
- a good salary based on your experience and knowledge;
- a lease car or travel allowance;
- a net expense allowance;
- personal guidance and an unlimited training budget to spend on relevant training courses;
- an individual bonus scheme and collective profit distribution;
- an excellent pension plan;
- fun activities with colleagues outside working hours.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Junior Embedded Software Engineer.