This company is at the heart of security solutions for mobile and connected devices, providing software, silicon IP, tools and know-how needed to protect customers’ transactions, content, applications, and communications.
With its deep security expertise and experience, the company delivers products having advanced and differentiated technical capabilities that span the entire range of security requirement levels to serve the demanding markets of network security, IoT security, content & application protection, mobile payment & banking.
The technologies of this company protect solutions for a broad range of customers including service providers, content distributors, security system integrators, device vendors and semiconductor manufacturers.
- Functional specification, implementation and verification of security chip and IP Designs based on architectures and requirements as defined by customers, Inside Secure architects and product managers:
o Design and Implement new features to existing hardware products.
o Design and Implement basic hardware IP modules.
o Writing of design specification documents and update customer documentation of existing IP modules with new functionality.
o Update the verification environment to allow verification of the new functionality.
o Verification Hardware IP modules and its Firmware (embedded inside IP modules).
o Deliver high-quality products to QA satisfying to the requirements set for the projects
- Colleagues within hardware IP team in Vught.
- Local colleagues within the local R&D team working on driver development kits for the IP modules you are working on.
- Assist the local Support team providing post-sales support for the IP modules you are working on.
External: Support the Field Application Engineers of this company with their sales activities.
Bachelor degree in electro technical or systems engineering or comparable level
- 3 years’ experience in the security or chip industry in engineering positions at R&D centers or system laboratories
- In depth experience in implementation level specification, design, implementation, simulation, synthesis and timing analysis
- In depth knowledge of ASIC, FPGA and IP design technologies, implementation and verification methodologies
- In depth knowledge of embedded processor architectures (NPU< CPU, ARM, MIPS, Security Processor) and system interface
- Experienced user of industry standard ASIC implementation tools (Synopsys, Cadence)
- Excellent communication skills(Dutch and English, verbal as well as written)
- Practical knowledge of network interfaces, standards and protocols
- Practical knowledge of network security protocols and security implementation
- Practical knowledge of cryptographic protocols and algorithms
What do you get:
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Digital Design Engineer.