This company is at the heart of security solutions for mobile and connected devices, providing software, silicon IP, tools and know-how needed to protect customers’ transactions, content, applications, and communications.
With its deep security expertise and experience, the company delivers products having advanced and differentiated technical capabilities that span the entire range of security requirement levels to serve the demanding markets of network security, IoT security, content & application protection, mobile payment & banking.
The technologies of this company protect solutions for a broad range of customers including service providers, content distributors, security system integrators, device vendors and semiconductor manufacturers.
- Define and realize the test plans for state of the art network security engines
- Extended the available verification tools and models (C, Python, Perl) to support new products
- Maintain the available verification tools to support incremental features of the existing products
- Specify and develop the test cases in cooperation with hardware and software designers
- Maintain the regression set, track its state over the complete project
- Develop and verify the embedded microcode for packet processing engines
- Contribute to embedded software development and porting
- Assist product architects and project managers in scoping and planning the verification and validation work
- Work with support/QA team in understanding and resolving customer questions
- Build competence in understanding the products and how they are verified
- Realize knowledge sharing through documentation, presentations and internal trainings
Bachelor degree in electro technical or systems engineering or comparable level
- 3 years’ experience in the security or chip industry in engineering positions at R&D centers or system laboratories
- In depth experience in implementation level specification, design, implementation, simulation, synthesis and timing analysis
- In depth knowledge of ASIC, FPGA and IP design technologies, implementation and verification methodologies
- In depth knowledge of embedded processor architectures (NPU< CPU, ARM, MIPS, Security Processor) and system interface
- Experienced user of industry standard ASIC implementation tools (Synopsys, Cadence)
What do you get:
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV of LinkedIn profiel kan reageren op de vacature van Verification & Validation Engineer.